Zymox Enzymatic Topical Cream with 0.5% Hydrocortisone for Cats & Kittens - 1-oz
ZYMOX® Enzymatic Topical Cream with 0.5% Hydrocortisone for Cats and Kittens promotes healthy skin and provides relief from itching and hot spots caused by inflammation, dermatitis, skin allergies, insect bites and other minor skin irritations. Veterinarian recommended and endorsed by TICA, The International Cat Association. ZYMOX® Enzymatic Topical Cream contains a combination of enzymes plus skin-soothing aloe vera and zinc gluconate and 0.5% hydrocortisone for itch relief. The Cream features a catheter tip for direct application. Ideal for areas around the face, paws, and body folds.
Aloe Vera, Benzyl Alcohol,Dextrose, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydrocortisone, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Gluconate.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on animals with known or suspected sensitivity to corticosteroids such as pregnant or lactating females or exotics.
- Not for use on pregnant or lactating females.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to large areas of the body.
- If condition persists or worsens for more than 7 days, stop use and consult a veterinarian.
- Not for use on humans.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of unintended consumption, contact a physician.
- Retain carton for reference to important information
- Consult a veterinarian before use.
- Store at room temperature.