Zymox Enzymatic Ear Solution with 0.5% Hydrocortisone for Cats & Kittens - 1.25-fl oz
ZYMOX® Enzymatic Ear Solution with 0.5% Hydrocortisone for Cats and Kittens for the relief of ear infections and maintaining ear health. Veterinarian recommended and endorsed by TICA, The International Cat Association. ZYMOX Enzymatic Ear Solution with 0.5% Hydrocortisone contains a patented combination of enzymes plus 0.5% hydrocortisone to relieve itching due to minor inflammation, dermatitis, and other minor skin irritations. Easy to use, with no pre-cleaning of the ear prior to application, makes caring for a pet’s ears easy and fear-free with reduced touching of sensitive ears. Contains no antibiotics for harsh ingredients. For use on any age cat or kitten.
- Itch Relief
- Irritated or inflamed ears
- Removal of ear exudate
- Promotes healthy ears
Benzyl Alcohol, Dextrose, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Hydrocortisone.
For external use only. Shake well before use. Apply liberally to un-cleaned ear, filling ear canal. Gently massage and work into area. Wipe to remove excess. Apply once a day for 7 days.
- Do not clean ear prior to or during use. Doing so will disrupt the enzyme system.
- Do not use in pets with known or suspected ear drum rupture or with known or suspected sensitivity to corticosteroids such as pregnant or lactating females or exotics.
- Do not use in conjunction with other topical ear products or ear cleaners.
- Do not allow water in or near ear during use.
- If condition persists or worsens, consult a veterinarian.
- Consult veterinarian before administering in conjunction with other products.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use in humans.
- Store at room temperature. Benzyl Alcohol, Dextrose, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Hydrocortisone.