Vital Essentials Vital Cat Freeze Dried Raw Rabbit Entree Mini Patties for Cats - 8 oz.
Real, raw rabbit for your resident hunter! This complete and balanced healthy cat food has everything your little hunter needs to thrive and play with true feline confidence.
Rabbit meat is a lean protein naturally rich in Vitamin E. This freeze-dried rabbit cat food is made with real meat, vital organs and bone. Our proprietary “slow” freeze-drying process does not destroy natural enzymes and nutrients in the food.
Combat food allergies by excluding “junky” ingredients like additives and artificial preservatives. Our grain free, limited ingredient rabbit cat food utilizes real, raw protein instead of unhealthy, carb-heavy fillers. This natural cat food can be fed as a fully balanced meal, or as a healthy protein supplement to take your cat’s diet to the next level.
- REAL, RAW MEAT: Feed your little lion! As obligate carnivores, cats need real meat to stay fit and well. Your hunter will thrive on the protein-packed raw meat in this delicious and healthy cat food.
- FREEZE-DRIED RABBIT CAT FOOD: Intensive processing would break down nutrients, but our unique slow freeze-drying process locks them in — so this natural cat food stays fresh from farm to bowl.
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free cat food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. It’s the ultimate limited ingredient rabbit cat food!
- RAW RABBIT CAT FOOD: Rich in Vitamin E and leaner than chicken, rabbit meat is a healthy choice for cats allergic to other proteins — or who are ravenous for rabbit! Proudly USA made and packaged.
- PATTIES CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR CAT: Crumble and mix with water for a moist meal, or feed this dry cat food as is. This raw rabbit cat food is shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch.
Crude Protein, min. 60.0%
Crude Fat, min. 17.0%
Crude Fiber, max. 3.0%
Moisture, max. 8.0%
Rabbit, rabbit liver, rabbit heart, rabbit kidney, rabbit lung, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex