Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Super Clot is a fast acting gel that stops bleeding fast, relieves pain and disinfects, too – all while easily applied with a new easy-to-use applicator. Super Clot halts bleeding that is associated with minor cuts, surgical wounds, tail docking, ear cropping, nail trimming and dew claw removal. It comes in an easy to use applicator that provides controlled and accurate application. Super Clot is used in place of styptic powders and pencils that don’t have its disinfecting and numbing properties nor its ease of use.
- Fast acting gel stops bleeding fast, stops pain, and disinfects wounds.
- Halts bleeding that is associated with minor cuts, surgical wounds, and nail trimming.
- Lidocaine & benzethonium chloride provide strong, instant relief by numbing and disinfecting area.
- Easy to use tube provides controlled and accurate application.
- Apply liberally to wound for quick relief, and apply direct pressure to wound to accelerate the clotting process.
For external use only. Apply liberally to wound. Apply direct pressure to wound to accelerate the clotting process. Consult your veterinarian if bleeding persists. Keep this and all other medicinal products out of reach of young children.