Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Spray is a medicated treatment for dogs & cats which deodorizes and helps relieve fungal and bacterial skin infections potentially resulting from the following:
- Allergies (flea, food, contact, hereditary)
- Hormonal disorders such as hypothyroidism
- Weakened immune system
- Animals with short coats or skin folds
- Trauma from grooming & scratching
- Fungal infections such as ringworm
For best results, use with Veterinary Formula Clinical Care® Antiseptic & Antifungal Shampoo.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a compound that can be made from natural products such as vegetable oil, or can be synthesized from propylene alcohol. Glycerin, also called glycerol, can be used for both cosmetic purposes and as a treatment for medical conditions of the skin. Glycerin helps retain moisture in the skin and it plays an important role in cell maturation.
- Aloe Vera: Provides soothing relief for inflammation, sores, dandruff, wound healing, scaly, dry & itchy skin, sunburn, and other related issues. It can be used as an insect repellant and as an antiseptic. May also help with psoriasis.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body – and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Bi-Lingual & Spanish Packaging
- Deodorizes and helps relive fungal and bacterial skin infections such as dermatitis & pyoderma.
- Dermatitis & pyoderma can be a result of allergies, hormonal disorders, weakened immune system, short coats or skin folds, trauma from grooming/scratching and fungal infections like ringworm.
- 100% safe and paraben free.
- It’s important to determine the cause of the underlying issue, thus you should consult your veterinarian if skin issues become a consistent problem.
- Hair loss
- Itching and redness
- Thickened skin
- Musty odor
Spray affected area thoroughly & evenly until wet. Treat twice daily for one week, then once per day for one more week. If needed, continue every other day for 2 additional weeks. For topical use only on dogs & cats over 12 weeks. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use & consult your veterinarian.