Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic for Cats - 30 Chews
- Probiotics are recommended for immune support, increased times of stress such as boarding, travel and new changes to the environment as well as when a pet has been placed on antibiotics.
- Our Daily Probiotic does not contain wheat, corn or artificial ingredients. It comes in a tasty duck flavored chew that even finicky cats will love.
- Daily Probiotic guarantees 100 million CFU’s to the gut and supports digestive regularity in cats of all ages.
- Probiotics help normalize digestive functions to reduce gassiness, diarrhea, constipation and blockages.
- All Pet Naturals products are veterinarian formulated, NASC approved and manufactured in the USA.
Daily Probiotic for Cats from Pet Naturals is the right combination of prebiotics and probiotics to support digestive regularity, less gas and bloating while supporting superior immune health. This daily probiotic contains 100 million CFU’s of highly stable Bacillus coagulans and 200 mg of FOS fiber - all delivered in a tasty duck-flavored chew. Daily Probiotic is a great addition to a daily health regimen but can also be helpful in times of stress, like illness, boarding or travel. All Pet Natural’s of Vermont products are veterinarian formulated and NASC approved.
"Guaranteed Analysis per Chew (1.2 g): Levels represent minimums unless otherwise stated: Moisture (max) . 13% *FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) . .200 mg **Bacillus coagulans . .100,000,000 CFU/gram *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles. **GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) Ingredients: fructooligosaccharides, oat flour, soy lecithin, barley flour, rice flour, rye flour, natural duck flavor, glycerin, oat meal, arabic gum, brewers dried yeast, canola oil, water, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, citrus pectin, dried skim milk, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, sorbic acid (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), aloe vera gel concentrate."