Nootie Dermatology Solutions Anti-Itch Medicated Shampoo - 8 fl oz
- True Veterinarian Grade Formulation
- Soothes and Heals Skin’s Barrier with Colloidal Oatmeal
- Long-lasting, non-irritating fragrance Technology
- Soap, Paraben, and Sulfates Free
- Safe to use along with topical flea & tick products
Active Ingredients: Pramoxime HCL 1%, Lidocaine HCL 1%
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocmidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Safflower Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal.
Directions: Thoroughly wet animal's coat. Apply sufficient amounts of shampoo to work into a rich lather. Allow lather to stay on animal for 5 to 8 minutes, then rinse completely. Repeat if necessary or as directed by your veterinarian.
Uses: An anti-itch shampoo tha calms, soothes, and temprarily relieves pain and itching caused by insect bites and other minor allergic problems in dogs.
- For animal use only
- For topical use on dogs
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation continues, consult your veterinarian
- Wash hands after using
- Keep out of reach of children
- If using other medications, consult your veterinarian prior to use
Storage: Store at room temperature (59°F - 86°F)