Evanger's EVX Restricted Diet Magnesium Boneless Chicken in Broth with Berries & Taurine Cat Food - 5.5-oz
EVX Restricted Diet combines Alltech ingredient technologies - a proprietary blend that includes prebiotics, specially formulated to feed the microbiome. These bioactive compounds derived from specific fractions of yeast cells, contribute to a more diverse and healthy microbial population.
Benefits: Formulated with nutritionists and experts, EVX Restricted Diet’s Magnesium Recipe is a great option for cats needing a higher moisture formula and controlled magnesium and phosphorus diet.
- ALLTECH® Acid Balance can be used to support a healthy pH level
- ALLTECH® NVGEN – a proprietary blend which includes prebiotics, specially formulated to feed the microbiome. These bio-active compounds derived from specific fractions of yeast cells, contribute to a more diverse and healthy microbial population
- Uses ALLTECH® NVGEN to feed the gastrointestinal tract for healthy aging
- Yucca Schidegera Extract, Dried Chicory Root, and Hydrolyzed Yeast (Actigen (R) ) position cats for digestive health support
- Added taurine, cranberries, and blueberries
- With Postbiotics
Texture: Stew Style using Boneless Chicken
Crude Protein, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 9%
Crude Fiber, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 1%
Moisture, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 82%
Crude Fat, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 5%
Boneless Chicken, Chicken Broth, Tomato Paste, Cranberries, Blueberries, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacinamide, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate), DL-Methionine, NVGEN® (Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, and Yucca Schidgera Extract), Acid Balance® (Phosphoric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, and Citric Acid).