Ark Naturals Breath-Less Brushless Chewable Toothpaste Small Dogs - 12oz
Ark Naturals BREATH-LESS Brushless Toothpaste is a multiple award-winning chewable dental solution for pets.
BREATH-LESS Brushless Toothpaste is a highly digestible dental chew with clinically proven, all natural ingredients.
- On the outside: Fresh flavors of alfalfa (source of chlorophyll), cinnamon, vanilla and clove help freshen breath. Outside ridges help abrasive action.
- On the inside: Ark’s patented toothpaste center for plaque, tartar and bacteria control.
- Recipient of multiple awards as chosen by national pet magazines and their readers!
Use with BREATH-LESS Plaque Zapper for maximum benefits.
For all dogs 12 weeks and older. Also available in mini size, small/medium, and medium to large.
"Dentally" Helpful Ingredients:
- L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Stay-C™) a source of vitamin C
- Sodium bicarbonate and calcium carbonate - helps abrasive action
- Alfalfa (source of chlorophyll) cinnamon, vanilla, clove – all freshen breath
- Rice flour
- Water (for processing)
- Canola oil
- Cultured whey
- Citric acid (a preservative)
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Calcium carbonate
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Flax oil (preserved with mixed tocoperols)
- Natural flavor
NO: wheat, corn, soy, artificial colors!
1 or 2 chews a day to helpful to reduce bad breath, plaque, tartar, and stained teeth. For dogs 12 weeks and older.
Brushless-ToothPaste helps support good pet dental health. Brushless toothpaste helps to clean dogs’ teeth. Clean teeth help fight both plaque and tartar buildup, help freshen breath, and helps pets maintain healthy teeth and gums.