The carnivore nature of our four-legged family members is our guide in developing our all-natural scientifically researched food. Dogs in their natural state almost exclusively consume meat and don’t require a diet containing a high level of carbohydrates. Pursuing this philosophy we developed the innovative line N&D Pumpkin, a Grain-Free food with a high percentage of animal ingredients (over 60%), pumpkin, and vegetables that have beneficial nutritional properties.
- Acts as a Digestive Aid
- Has a Low Glycemic Index
- Is a source of Beta-carotene (Vitamin A) and other natural antioxidants
- Supports the immune system
- Active against free radicals resulting also in an anti-carcinogenic effect
- Promotes cardiovascular system protection
- Regulates intestinal motility
- Provides an anti-inflammatory effect
Crude Protein (min): 30.00%; Crude Fat (min): 18.00%; Crude Fiber (max): 2.90%; Moisture (max): 10.00%
Fresh codfish (25%), dehydrated codfish (25%), pea starch, fish oil (from herring), dried pumpkin (5%), fiber vegetable of peas, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannanoligosaccharides), dried sweet orange (0.5%), dried apple, dried pomegranate, dried spinach, psyllium (0.3%), dried blueberries, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate.